Plant the seeds of victory
Kuzushi Seasons is a unique strategy game for 2-4 players that anyone can learn and enjoy. It's easy to teach and challenging to master.
This version of Kuzushi is based on four iconic seasonal flowers of Japan. Build the board as you play. Control more space with your flower tiles to win.
2019 Mensa Mind Games Finalist
How to play
Kuzushi Seasons includes
- 78 flower tile deck
- 2 double-sided City cards (one city per color)
- 4 sets of 19 double-sided flower tile cards (one set per color)
- An attractive box with room for up to 2 more sets of tiles
Many ways to play
- Duel 1×1
- Team up 2×2
- Battle royale with 3–4 players
- Add other Kuzushi games to play up to 6 players
- Add another Kuzushi Seasons set to increase the board size and game complexity
Great for new and advanced players
- Very few rules to learn
- Multiple ways to win
- Clever tie-break condition
- Add more sets to allow for more players or more challenging games
People who like Kuzushi also like: Go, Othello, Carcassonne, Patchwork, and other tile placement or strategy games.