Runes of Zun
Our Best Selling Game!
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The party game for TCG fans (and their family)
Play as a Runecaster in the distant realm of Zun. Magic runes from a long-forgotten war fill the land. You are one of few with the gift to control them. With skill and luck, you could turn the tide!
Runes of Zun is a card-dueling game of magic and mayhem for 2-8* players. It draws inspiration from collectible card games and deck builders but without all the fuss.
Friendly to new players
- No setup time gets you playing right away
- Shared deck means nobody has an unfair advantage
- Easy to learn because each card explains how to use it
Interesting to competitive players
- Tons of creative card combos are possible
- Shared deck gives agency and allows you to take more calculated risks
- Playing well and reading other players can lead to huge opportunities
Many ways to play
- Duel in a 1v1
- Add more players and battle royale
- Team up 2v2, 2v2v2, 3v3, and even 4v4!
- Play with up to 8 players! Just add a second deck or get the complete collection
- 60 rune cards
- 4 HP trackers
- 4 Player reference cards
- 3 Blank cards to make your own Runes
- Player guide
- Attractive 2-piece matte-finish box
How to Play
Check out the short demo video below. There are also longer play-thru videos on our YouTube channel.
Runes of Zun Cards
The base game comes with 60 cards in all, and they work together to make cool combos. Play with up to 4 players in this fast, easy-to-learn game that plays like a TCG turned into a party game. Or add more cards to play up to 8.
Runes of Zun Links
“But for real – for real – this game is awesome! If you like strategy card games, player vs player style, no questions asked Runes of Zun needs
to be added to your collection!”
“I am in love with this game in a way I didn’t think I could be with card games. It’s a beautiful take on the competitive card game archetype that deserves all the love.”
“I received Runes of Zun in the mail a few days ago. Easily one of the most fun games I’ve ever played.”
“Very simple to pick up, but manages to recreate the depth and trickery of ‘Magic the Gathering’ without the steep learning curve.”
“I believe in this game and me and my friends play it all the time. Hell we combined two decks and play 4vs4.”
“Played a few matches with my son (7) last night and we had so much fun that we lost track of time!”
“This is by far the best board game I have played in 4 years. If you are on the fence, get it.”
“‘Magic: the Gathering’ without the BS. A fast and fun strategy card game that can be a slugfest or a game of subterfuge.”