The fun stuff from a trading card game with the pick-up-and-play of a party game
Runes of Zun is a card-dueling game of magic and mayhem for 2-4 players. It plays a little like a collectible card game but without collecting. You just need one deck to play, so you can get new players to the table any time.
Play as a Runecaster in the realm of Zun
Magic runes from a long-forgotten war fill the land. You are one of few with the gift to control them. With skill and luck, you could turn the tide of battle!
How to play
Runes of Zun includes
- 60 card deck made of 15 different runes
- 4 HP Trackers
- Complete printed rules
- An attractive matte-finish box with room for expansions
Many ways to play
- Duel 1×1
- Team up 2×2
- Battle royale with 3–4 players
- Add a second deck to play 3×3 or 4×4 teams
- Add the Shadow Tactics and Action Packed expansions to change the game
Friendly to new players
- New players don't have to buy their own decks
- Easy to learn — each card explains how to use it
- No setup time so you can jump into a game fast
Interesting to advanced players
- A shared deck levels the playing field
- Add expansions or change the deck composition
- Tons of creative combos are possible
- Strong play and advanced tactics are rewarding
Runes of Zun cards
There are 15 kinds of Rune cards. Each is easy to learn. Combine modifiers with actions, play multiple actions on your turn, and fight back with reactions. You can play good or bad actions or reactions on any player — even yourself! Countless clever combinations are possible.
Add the expansions
Runes of Zun has two expansions plus two limited-run promo card sets. Add or remove cards and customize your deck to play your way.
The Print and Play Edition is also available if you want to download, print, and cut your own set of cards.
People who like Runes of Zun also like: Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Hearthstone, Uno, and other strategy and party card games.