Runes of Zun
Runes of Zun
The party game for TCG fans (and their families)
Runes of Zun is a fast, fun, card-dueling game of magic and mayhem for 2-4 players (or up to 8 when you add more cards). It draws inspiration from trading card games but is more friendly to new players. Plus, there's no "pay to win" that you find in most trading card games because everyone plays from the same customizable deck.
Play as a Runecaster in the distant realm of Zun. Magic runes from a long-forgotten war fill the land. You are one of few with the gift to control them. With skill and luck, you could turn the tide of battle!
Friendly to new players
- No setup time. Just shuffle, hand out HP trackers, and deal out 5 cards to each player
- Easy to learn with intuitive rules and cards that tell you how to play them
- No unfair card advantage because everyone plays from the same customizable deck
Interesting to competitive players
- Tons of fun multi-action card combos are possible
- Good strategy and card playing skills still give you an edge
- Playing with 3+ players opens up fun table dynamics that you just can’t get with a 2 player game
Many ways to play
- Team up 2v2, 3v3, 4v4
- Play 2-4 players with the base game
- Or play up to 8 players with the complete collection bundle (save 30%) or add a second copy of the base game
- 60 Rune Cards
- Player Guide
- 4 HP tracker Cards
- 4 Player Reference Cards
- 3 Blank cards to make your own Runes
- Durable 2-piece deluxe matte-finish box
A growing game with 5 expansions (and counting!)
Add as many expansion cards as you want. Pick and choose, mix and match. Double some up, leave out others. Make your deck simple, or as complex as you want. You're in control of the game experience for everyone at the table.
Runes of Zun Links
“But for real – for real – this game is awesome! If you like strategy card games, player vs player style, no questions asked Runes of Zun needs to be added to your collection!”
“I am in love with this game in a way I didn’t think I could be with card games. It’s a beautiful take on the competitive card game archetype that deserves all the love.”
“I received Runes of Zun in the mail a few days ago. Easily one of the most fun games I’ve ever played.”
“Very simple to pick up, but manages to recreate the depth and trickery of ‘Magic the Gathering’ without the steep learning curve.”
“I believe in this game and me and my friends play it all the time. Hell we combined two decks and play 4vs4.”
“Played a few matches with my son (7) last night and we had so much fun that we lost track of time!”
“This is by far the best board game I have played in 4 years. If you are on the fence, get it.”
“‘Magic: the Gathering’ without the BS. A fast and fun strategy card game that can be a slugfest or a game of subterfuge.”
“I’m an MTG player and I love this game! Well done, folks! Happy customer right here.”
Everything under the Zun.
Runes of Zun is a living card game with 5 expansions plus accessories to complete your collection.