All the fun stuff from a trading card game with the pick-up-and-play of a party game
Play as a Runecaster in the realm of Zun. Magic runes from a long-forgotten war fill the land. You are one of few with the gift to control them. With skill and a little luck, you may turn the tide!
Runes of Zun is a card-dueling game of magic and mayhem for 2-4 players. It's easy to learn and draws inspiration from collectible card games and deck builders but without all the fuss of collecting or building a deck.
How to Play
Runes of Zun base game includes
- 60 card deck composed of 15 different runes
- 4 HP Trackers
- Complete printed rules
- An attractive matte-finish box with room for expansions
Many ways to play
- Play a 1×1 duel, 2×2 team-up, or a 3–4 player battle royale
- Play 3×3 or 4×4 teams with a second deck (each team draws from their own deck)
- Add the Shadow Tactics and Action Packed expansions to change the game
Friendly to new players
- No setup time gets you playing right away
- Shared deck means nobody has an unfair advantage
- Easy to learn because each card explains how to use it
Interesting to competitive players
- Sharing a deck gives agency and allows you to take calculated risks
- Tons of creative card combos are possible
- Playing well and reading other players can lead to huge opportunities
There are 15 kinds of Rune cards. Each is easy to learn. Combine modifiers with actions, play multiple actions on your turn, and fight back with reactions. You can play good or bad actions or reactions on any player — including yourself! Countless clever combinations are possible.
Add the Expansions
Runes of Zun has two expansions! Add more cards or customize your deck to play your way.
The Print and Play Edition is also available if you want to download, print, and cut your own set of cards.
People who like Runes of Zun also like: Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Hearthstone, Uno and other strategy and party card games.