18 sushi cards. 18 Tasty games. It's a take-everywhere game system packed in a slim box that fits in your pocket or bag.
Play 18 games. Most are for 2-3 players, some are for 1-4. Most last 5 minutes, some can last up to 10. They’re all pretty easy to learn and very replayable.
- Bento Box (obentō) hand drafting
- Diet (dietto) strategy tile placement
- Remember Three (oboe san) memory matching
- Twelve (jūni) bluff and push-your-luck
- Fishing (tsuri) fishy trick taking
- First Out (agari) luck and discards
- Order Up (chūmon) frustratingly addictive memory
- Sushi Belt (kaitenzushi) pass and keep drafting
- Rows of Twelve (jūni narabi) sudoku-like tile placement
- Castle Quest (kuesuto) monstrous push-your-luck
- Card Story (cādo shibai) story-making memory
- The Bluffs (hattari) bluff and guess
- Least Is Best (kakeru) bluff and swap
- Oinker (buta) push-your-luck
- The Reaping (atsumari) trading and tricking
- No Touching (atarazuni) dexterity
- Conscription (chōhei) hand drafting
- Big Table (ōkina tēburu) strategic linear drafting
Complete rules are online and printable. A pen and paper is handy to keep score, and a few games require up to 6 tokens per player (small candies, sugar packs, meeples, etc.)
This game is cute, encourages creativity, and makes a great small gift.